Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Making Lemonade

This is the first time I have called our 'vacation spot' a home.  I truly feel like this is where I will be spending more and more time in years to come.  The natural changes to our property was a blessing in disguise. 

 We made lemonade out of lemons, instead of walking away discouraged and depressed.  


This trip to Nicaragua was truly incredible.  I met so many people and felt very welcomed into the larger community...El Zapote, Los Cordonnes, Gran Pacifica, Playa San Diego, Gringo Hill, California, and Masachapa.   Wow.  Who knew there were so many people here...both local Nicaraguans and travellors from far away..  Having a better grasp of the language was definitely a help.  While I am not perfect in my spanish I have learned to hold a conversation. 
...and from someone who likes to talk...this is very important to me. 





No comments: